Quality Management System
Introduction and Company Profile
Wilson Earthworks Pty Ltd was formed in 2006 to satisfy customer requirements for Excavation and Earthworks. This business has developed well and is expanding successfully.
Additional capabilities have been added to the organization to include Underground Cable Laying capabilities.
The Quality Management System (QMS) relates to the full range of company activities.
Policies and Objectives
Wilson Earthworks quality policy is to achieve sustained, profitable growth by providing services which consistently satisfy the needs and expectations of its customers.
This level of quality is achieved through adoption of a system of procedures that reflect the competence of the Company to existing customers, potential customers, and independent auditing authorities.
Achievement of this policy involves all staff, who are individually responsible for the quality of their work, resulting in a continually improving working environment for all. This policy is provided and explained to each employee by the Director.
To achieve and maintain the required level of assurance the Director retains responsibility for the QMS. The QMS utilises the following principles:
- Documented procedures covering all key aspects of HSE identification, assessment and control
- Monitoring processes through the implementation of an effective auditing process and risk management system
- Recording system to assist in the identification of trends
- Formal review process and analysis of incidents to ensure appropriate Corrective Actions are undertaken
- Quality Audit Process to minimise the number of non-conformed works carried out by Wilson Earthworks, by reducing the likeliness or potential occurrence for rework.
- Continuous Improvement